Welcome to the Juss Kyia Blog

 

          Welcome to the Official promo blog for Juss Kyia.  This is a place where visitors, fans and followers of the popular podcast host / humanitarian can receive updates, news, additional information, appearances and more!  If you are new to Juss Kyia read the bio below for more information on who this bright, beautiful, talented, and caring woman is!  

 

Juss Kyia in her own words.

Background history on  becoming Juss Kyia 

My name is Kyia Davis. I am a 52 year old female, only child, grew up with a single mom. I have been divorced twice and I have two kids with my second husband. I am a college graduate with a RN nursing degree and worked as a nurse for over twenty years However for the last about five years I had not enjoyed being a nurse anymore especially because of the way I was being treated so I resigned from nursing to follow my purpose in life, to share my reason for living which is Christ   “I live for Him because He died for me”. So I began to write a book about my life. It has always been my dream to write books. Once I put my focus into that I continued to get thoughts of starting a podcast to share my story. I couldn't turn it off so I turned to God and prayed on it to make sure it was him and not a distraction. So I started a podcast based on my true life experiences and show what I have always known and seen and continue to see, His presence in everything I do and everything I go through, right or wrong, good or bad, success or failure but there is no so called failure = wisdom.  also as far as feeding and helping the homeless my son Jeremiah sparked that desire one day while we were driving in the area of downtown LA my son Jeremiah ask why was that man laying on the ground like that and I expressed to him that he is homeless and he has nowhere to go so we drove a little bit further and Jeremiah in his young innocent brilliant mind at the age of seven said “mom why don't he just build a treehouse?” and I looked at my son in amazement. He saw a problem, so he thought, and he came up with what he thought was the solution. So that part sparked a desire in me to help. At that point I begin to ask my co-workers if they would donate blankets socks shoes jackets to me so I can pass out to the homeless I put a box in the nurses lounge and thus begin my journey of helping the homeless about 10 years ago me and the kids around the holiday time begin to pass out food and these jackets and clothes and shoes and socks to the homeless which now at this time has given light to but by me Ministry which is my goal is to feed the Homeless men, women, families, youth, everyone and to develop youth scholarships for college and trade schools. To develop senior events and fundraising and of course write books and have apparel and then my ultimate goal is to one day have transitioning housing and job placement for the homeless Community to give them an option last but not least my hobbies are reading vegetable gardening and traveling. 

Keep checking back for more updates!

 

                                   http://www.Blacktopia.org

 

Comments